dinsdag 3 november 2015

my fairy queens dress

 So if i tell you i'm a big shot? are you gonna belief me? no? me neither...
But if i tell you i'm at the curtaint moment a real Queen, do you belief me then? no? Guess what, i'm at the moment a real queen! (2015-2016) xD

In september you have the the event in the Netherlands Elfia, this event is twice a year. one in april in Haarzuilen, and one in september in Arcen.

This year a friend of my and i participeted to the voting of the new monarchs of elfia, and yes we won. That mean that i have live long free entrance for these 2 events a year, and an half year we are the technical monarchs of elfia, by the next elfia we give the mace literal through by the next winning couple.

From that point i'm going to be the Duchess of Dormonia.... where that place also may lie... it is namely fictional. But it is cool to say that youre a Queen or a Duchess... Yes, it is sometimes funny :p

But with the competition there was a costume of course. And that was the thing that i would share with you people, because it had a story... ofcourse.


photograph: Jimmy Purimahuwa

There are but a few nice pictures of this costume, because i was mostly to busy to be play nice and beautyfull. I have two, two nice pictures. but i have a lot ugly ones! And the other reasen: it was a modest costume, some people think it is a ugly costume because of that, but it was the purpose that it was modest.

The most of them i'm extremely smiling, you now, the one you never used for you facebook profile picture. But i will share them with you :)


Yes, see me smiling! I'm even happy with this not matching medal, what an ugly thing.... I mean the medal ofcourse.... 

 Yes smile child! smile! youre cheeks gonna hate you after this weekend. >:3
 At this moment we just heard that we had won. The person next to me is the friend i said earlier that he was my partner, not a partner in the term of love. We are more like brother and sister, and that was our act that weekend to. And no where not related.
 Oh look, i'm not smiling on this one! my cheeks most by hurt maybe, i don't know anymore.

I made this dress in case that i want to wear it in normal life, i need only to remove the little butterfly's at my neckline and drop the underskirt, throw a nice belt on it and you have a lovely summer dress for next year. oh and ofcourse loose these wings :3

And here we have the other nice picture i had talk about. 










So for the next time i gonna put the making part here below and tell you more about the costume self. See you later.

Greets Jessie.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten